Show fewer details Show text and translation together.
- Cantata BWV - English Translation [Interlinear Format]!
- In black & white - Australians All at the Crossroads!
- NASA Astrophysics Missions: Reviews of Operating Missions - Hubble Space Telescope, Chandra X-ray Observatory, Fermi Gamma-ray Telescope, Kepler, Planck, Suzaku, Swift, Warm Spitzer, XMM-Newton!
Ich schein' wohl froher Dinge Und schaffe auf und ab, Und, ob das Herz zerspringe, Ich grabe fort und singe, Und grab' mir bald mein Grab. Franz sets stanzas F. Wherever I go and look, in field and forest and plain, down the hill to the mead; most beautiful noble lady, I greet you a thousand times. In my garden I find many flowers, pretty and nice, many garlands I bind from them and a thousand thoughts and greetings I weave into them. Her I must not give one, she is too noble and fair; they all have to fade, only unequalled love stays in the heart forever.
"die Reichen bevorteilen" in English
I seem to be of good cheer and work to and fro, and, though my heart bursts, I dig on and sing, and soon I dig my grave. I would therefore say to everyone here: we must not deceive ourselves. Grandiose speeches and closed wallets seem to be the motto. The rest went to the lawyers.
We should not be deceiving ourselves.
gnädige - Translation from German into English | PONS
So she sought the jacket pocket. Source: Books. If she would say a word to Pomorsky, the job is done. My assistant's handbag was grabbed and her hand injured. Die Tasche meiner Mitarbeiterin ist weg, und ihre Hand ist verletzt. When we do that, we are cramming poor people's money directly into the pockets of the Mafia.
Wenn wir so handeln, zwingen wir arme Menschen, ihr Geld in die Taschen der Mafia zu stecken. At last she pulled the button off and put it into her pocket.
- die reichen Müßiggänger - English translation - baltlomortcalo.cf German-English dictionary!
- German poems presented to Darwin | Darwin Correspondence Project;
- Six Myths About the Good Life: Thinking About What Has Value?
- Darwin Correspondence Project.
I've already got the contract in my pocket, almost. The price will rise, and the mafia will, of course, add the cost of their fines to it. It is when you don't have to dig deep into your pockets.
Normal ist, wenn du nicht zu tief in die Taschen greifen musst. Source: GlobalVoices.
German-English translation for "Tasche"
Can't do much with them: Put them in your pocket. Des guten Weines. Mit den besten Freunden. After indefinite articles as well as variations on kein-, and posessives :. Let's look again at the "basic" cases: "ein" and "eine" in Nominative Singular. In these cases, the adjectives take on the ending "-er," "-es", or "-e" according to the gender of the noun: Ein guter Mann, mein liebes Kind, keine gute Idee.
Otherwise, just like with a definite article: the adjective gets an -en in all other cases.
Der Talentierte Mr. Ripley (German Edition)
If there is no article, then the adjective takes on the same ending as the article you would use in that context. Guter Wein. Klares Wasser. Liebe Frauen. Mit frischem Wasser. Mit starker Kraft. With one exception: genitive masculine singular gets -en , not -es: Der Geschmack guten Weines.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- Her Reluctant Hero (Artful Female Series Book 1).
- The Trailsman #314: North Country Cutthroats.
- Navigation menu.
- English-German Dictionary.
- Translate 'Reichen' from German to English.
And that's it. Obviously, knowing the rules and learning to use them fluently are two different things. But the fluency just comes with practice. An important thing to remember about this inflection aka declension is that the adjective endings help give more information about the case, number, and gender.